How much Japanese language skills are required? Everyone is interested. In fact, the ability to read and write in the second grade of elementary school is required. Specifically, hiragana, katakana, and some simple kanji.
Do you think it is difficult?
Please do not forget you are going to be Japanese. This is not a matter of the status of residence. It is a matter of nationality. You need to learn Japanese sooner or later. Because you will be Japanese. This is not a necessary thing for naturalization, it is a necessary thing as a Japanese.
So far, you were a foreigner. So there was no problem if you could not read or write Japanese. But if you become Japanese and you have a Japanese passport but can not even write hiragana? People will find it strange. It will be a problem everywhere.
However, there is nothing to worry about. This is a level of Japanese that anyone can learn if they study.
- about Permanent Residence 2019
- Permanent resident requirement 3 National interest
- Permanent resident requirement 2 Independent living
- Permanent resident requirement 1 goodness
- Contribution to Japan
- High-skill professional point system Q & A
- Acceptance situation of Highly Skilled Professionals
- Permanent Residence Requirement
- Highly Skilled Professionals